blob: 6c8a40a2f50057087485f8733a4d06f00d3f54fe (plain
Read `INSTALL` for instructions on how to build and install calcurse.
Check `TODO` for things that still need to be done.
Browse the file `doc/manual.html` (or its source `doc/manual.txt`) for
narrative descriptions on how to use calcurse.
You should be reading this file in a directory called: `calcurse-x.x`, where
`x.x` is the current version number. There should be two subdirectories : `src`
and `doc`. Detailed documentation in HTML format can be found in the `doc`
directory. Calcurse sources can be found in the `src` directory.
* Frederic Culot (Founder, Lead Developer)
* Lukas Fleischer (Developer)
* RegEx support: Erik Saule
* German translation: Michael Schulz, Chris M., Benjamin Moeller
* Spanish translation: Jose Lopez
* Dutch translation: Jeremy Roon
* French translation: Erik Saule
* Russian translation: Aleksey Mechonoshin
Also check the `Thanks` section in the manual for a list of people who have
contributed by reporting bugs, sending fixes, or suggesting improvements.