blob: 72f46110c1ffd7eab04e1270a24ef65255fd40e1 (plain
Read `INSTALL` for instructions on how to build and install calcurse.
Check `TODO` for things that still need to be done.
Browse the file `doc/manual.html` (or its source `doc/manual.txt`) for
detailed descriptions on how to use calcurse.
You should be reading this file in a directory called: `calcurse-x.y.z`, where
`x.y.z` is the current version number.
There should be four subdirectories:
* `src`: contains calcurse sources
* `test`: contains a test suite and test cases for calcurse
* `scripts`: contains additional scripts, such as `calcurse-upgrade`
* `doc`: contains detailed documentation in plain text and HTML
* Frederic Culot (Founder)
* Lukas Fleischer (Developer)
* RegEx support: Erik Saule
* German translation: Michael Schulz, Chris M., Benjamin Moeller
* Spanish translation: Jose Lopez
* Dutch translation: Jeremy Roon
* French translation: Erik Saule
* Russian translation: Aleksey Mechonoshin
Also check the `Thanks` section in the manual for a list of people who have
contributed by reporting bugs, sending fixes, or suggesting improvements.