Diffstat (limited to 'support/index.html')
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 16 deletions
diff --git a/support/index.html b/support/index.html
index f93fa92..d0fbcf3 100644
@@ -67,17 +67,9 @@
<h2 id="bugs">Reporting Bugs</h2>
- Before reporting bugs, please search the
- <a href="http://bugs.calcurse.org">bug tracker</a> to avoid duplicate
- reports. Duplicates are counter-productive and promptly closed. Please search
- both open reports, as well as recently closed bugs, since the defect you
- encountered might have already been fixed in the development branch.
To open a bug, send a mail to the <tt>bugs</tt> mailing list. Check the
<a href="#ml">Mailing Lists</a> section below for details on how to
- subscribe. Your bug report will be added to the bug tracker after
- confirmation/review. Do not forget to include the following information:
+ subscribe. Do not forget to include the following information:
<li>The version of the calcurse release being used.</li>
@@ -90,6 +82,9 @@
Please follow up on bugs and give continued feedback if requested.
+ Alternatively, you can use the <a href="https://github.com/lfos/calcurse/issues">GitHub issue tracker</a>.
<h2 id="ml">Mailing Lists</h2>
@@ -136,14 +131,10 @@
<h2 id="devs">Developer Contact</h2>
- The <tt>calcurse</tt> dev team follows all mailing lists. If you still want
- to send a direct mail, submit it to <tt>info at calcurse dot org</tt> or to
- one of the author's private mail addresses:
+ The <tt>calcurse</tt> dev team follows all mailing lists. If you want to send
+ a direct mail to the lead developer, submit it to <tt>Lukas Fleischer
+ <lfleischer at calcurse dot org></tt>.
- <li>Frederic Culot <tt><calcurse at culot dot org></tt></li>
- <li>Lukas Fleischer <tt><lfleischer at calcurse dot org></tt></li>
Copyright © 2012-2013 <a href="/support/#devs">calcurse Development Team</a>.