|author||Lukas Fleischer <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-04-22 01:14:40 +0200|
|committer||Lukas Fleischer <email@example.com>||2011-04-22 02:51:05 +0200|
* Use AsciiDoc style formatting. * Remove outdated information on the "ChangeLog" file (removed that in commit b9fa5bdbb17f507ba756fe38a14d5993e522bb6c). * Replace references to language specific manual files by "doc/manual.html". * Update author roles. Signed-off-by: Lukas Fleischer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'README')
1 files changed, 24 insertions, 26 deletions
@@ -1,36 +1,34 @@
- README file for the calcurse package
-See the file INSTALL for instructions on how to build and install calcurse.
-See the file Changelog for a release history and bug-fix notes.
-See the file TODO for things that still need doing.
+Read `INSTALL` for instructions on how to build and install calcurse.
-Browse the file doc/manual_xx.html (where xx stands for a language
-abbreviation) for narrative descriptions of how to use calcurse.
+Check `TODO` for things that still need to be done.
+Browse the file `doc/manual.html` (or its source `doc/manual.txt`) for
+narrative descriptions on how to use calcurse.
- You should be reading this file in a directory called: calcurse-x.x,
- where x.x is the current version number. There should be two
- subdirectories : 'src' and 'doc'.
- Detailed documentation in html format can be found in the 'doc'
- directory. Calcurse sources can be found in the 'src' directory.
+You should be reading this file in a directory called: `calcurse-x.x`, where
+`x.x` is the current version number. There should be two subdirectories : `src`
+and `doc`. Detailed documentation in HTML format can be found in the `doc`
+directory. Calcurse sources can be found in the `src` directory.
+* Frederic Culot (Founder, Lead Developer)
+* Lukas Fleischer (Developer)
- Frederic Culot (original author)
- Lukas Fleischer (several patches + new features)
+* RegEx support: Erik Saule
+* German translation: Michael Schulz, Chris M., Benjamin Moeller
+* Spanish translation: Jose Lopez
+* Dutch translation: Jeremy Roon
- Support for regex Erik Saule
- German translation Michael Schulz, Chris M., Benjamin Moeller
- Spanish translation Jose Lopez
- Dutch translation Jeremy Roon
- See also the 'Thanks' section in doc/manual_xx.html for a list of
- people who have contributed by reporting bugs, sending fixes, or
- suggesting improvements.
+Also check the `Thanks` section in the manual for a list of people who have
+contributed by reporting bugs, sending fixes, or suggesting improvements.